Volunteer Perks at the Mexican Pavilion
Volunteering is fun and fulfilling! Volunteering gives you an opportunity to make a difference in
your community. You can use your skills and experience to help and enrich the local Mexican
community in Manitoba.
Volunteering provides you with development opportunities, for example: communication and
people skills, organizational and time management skills, planning and budgeting skills,
networking. Also you can include your volunteering activities as part of your resume.
What is in there for me?
When volunteering at the Mexican Pavilion you will receive:
- Complimentary admission to the pavilion when there is a commitment of three
confirmed hours of volunteering.
- Complimentary ticket for a volunteer meal and a fountain drink when volunteering
for a minimum of three hours.
- Folklorama volunteer insurance coverage.
- Certificate of appreciation.
- Letter confirming volunteering (issued upon request).
- One complimentary admission tickets for your family and friends after five hours
of volunteering. Tickets can be used only Monday- Thursday at any show time.
Maximum 5 tickets.
- Complimentary admission to the volunteer party hosted in the fall. It includes
meal and drinks.
- Tickets for draw prizes at the Mexican Pavilion Volunteer Appreciation Party as
per guidelines established by Mex Y Can.
- [email protected]
- Fill out our online volunteer form
- Subscribe to our newsletter and select your interest