Mex Y Can Association of Manitoba Inc is pleased to make a call for volunteers to form the Mexican Pavilion Committee for 2019.
The pavilion theme for this year will be
“The Day of the Dead”
We invite you to participate with us.
Please scroll down to complete your application form.
Deadline October 19, 2018
Pavilion Coordinators Perks
It is thanks to passionate volunteers that year after years, the Mexican Pavilion at Folklorama exceeds visitors’ expectations and helps us in the efforts to promote Mexican culture in Manitoba.
On top of the learning opportunities and the great memories, as a symbol of appreciation, the Mex Y Can Association of Manitoba has established a series of considerations for the Mexican Pavilion volunteers.
We are pleased to welcome people with all cultural backgrounds, professional experiences and availability. Consider getting involved and learn more about the benefits offered to you in the different positions within the coordinating team.
Areas of opportunity:
- Pavilion Main Coordinator and Sub-Coordinator (s)
- Pavilion Junior Coordinator
- Pavilion Areas Coordinators, Ambassadors and Emcee
Some of the many incentives for our volunteers are:
- Mex Y Can recognition certificate
- Complimentary admission tickets to the Mexican Pavilion and complimentary meal and soft drink
- Plus all the benefits that come from Folklorama, including but not limited to: Ambassadors Inaugural ceremony, Volunteer appreciation dinner, VIP Complimentary attendance to the rest of the Pavilions, Folklorama branding t-shirt.
- Mexican Pavilion Souvenir
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party.
And much much more!
Note: benefits and incentives change depending on each area and level of participation.