Dear Community Members,

This is to inform you that after a thorough risk assessment on the current global situation of COVID-19 and its implications to the pavilion, with a mindful duty of care, the Board of Directors for the Mex Y Can Association of Manitoba Inc has determined that the most responsible decision to make under these extraordinary circumstances is to postpone our Mexican Pavilion until next year. We regret having to make this decision. The health and safety of our volunteers, visitors, members, and stakeholders is a top priority for the Association and Pavilion’s organizing committee.

We feel strongly that it is our collective responsibility to focus on the facts and to act with common sense and sound judgment, taking the advice of the relevant authorities. We are also considering the realities that could be faced by our performers concerning international travel.

It is our hope that the situation will diminish over time and that we can get back to some normalcy in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, we will continue planning for the Mexican Pavilion 2021. Stay tuned for more exciting news!

Thank you for your understanding and your support around this unfortunate set back.

Mex Y Can Association of Manitoba Inc.