Do you have babies or toddlers in need of interaction with other children their age? Would you like to talk to other parents in the community? Are you and your child ready to participate in organized activities from the comfort and safety of your home? We are working to bring a virtual playgroup experience to you.
To share the Spanish language through fun, age-appropriate activities for you and your children; to create a healthy atmosphere where you can connect with other families with similar interests.
About this Project
- This playgroup will be lead by Isabel Melendez. She has 12 years of experience working in the programming, planning and development of activities related to this field. Isabel is well known in the Spanish-speaking community in Winnipeg for her work at the Glenlwood Community Centre.
- If there is enough interest, this program would run once a week via zoom. Length of program to be determined.
- Some of the activities will include story time, role playing and games. All this will be carried on in Spanish, with support cues in English when requested.
- This program is intended for babies, toddlers and children up to 5 years of age.
- Everyone is welcome to participate.
If you would like to be part of this activity, please answer this 1 minute survey . We would love to hear from you!