Volunteer Opportunities Always Open
Mex Y Can has a number of Committees that help guide the activities of the Association. These committees provide volunteer opportunities for members and potential members, influence the direction of Mex Y Can and provide input to the activities conducted by the Board of Directors. Current committees include:
Communications and Digital Marketing
Chair: Andrea Martinez
- Talented and well-educated University of Manitoba I.H. Asper School of Business graduate with successful academic background in Marketing and International Business.
- Andrea has bilingual fluency in Spanish and English. She has strong management skills with several years of customer service experience, interacting with clients, strengthening problem solving skills, as well as leadership and team building. Andrea has participated at several Mexican Pavilions during Folklorama as an active volunteer.
- For over seven years she has successfully managed the social media platforms for the association, increasing the exposure of the group. She has participated in the graphic design on many promotional materials for Mex Y Can events and recently she was the Media and Marketing Coordinator for the Mexican Pavilions, Mariachi and Tequila, the Heart of Mexico and Arriba El Norte at Folklorama. Andrea’s acumen in dealing with people is extraordinary and her strong communication skills are an asset for the Association.
Innovation and Technology
Chair: Victor Ponce
- Victor is an Engineer in Computer Science who graduated from the “Universidad de Las Americas Puebla”. He was a Lead Information Technology Specialist at CNF Marketing in Central Canada. Currently, he is the General Manager at CNF Marketing.
- Victor is a past President of the Mex Y Can Association and has provided tremendous support to the association in IT and volunteer reach out.
Chair: Brenda Cardenas
- Brenda is a Marketing professional, Front-End Developer and Instagram Filters Developer.
- Graduated from the “Universidad Autonoma del Noreste, A.C.” and the Red River College Polytechnic.
Open Position – Excellent Volunteer Opportunity
Interested in joining a Committee or form a new one,? Just let us know. Volunteers are always welcome!
E-mail: [email protected] for more information.